Video training courses are available according to the demand from existing and potential customers. Courses are designed for people
who are considering starting a WISP business and need more information, or who have started a WISP business and need help to scale the
business and make it profitable.
If you would like to attend our training courses please sign up below and we will inform you about availability.
Start and Grow your WISP: 8-module course with contents listed below;
- Course module #1: How a WISP business functions, what it delivers, suppliers, infrastructure costs, management tasks, staff required, how to automate processes;
- Course module #2: Prepare a business plan for a potential WISP business, understand what the start up cost will be, operational cost, cash flow, profit and loss (P&L) projection, and time to recover the investment (ROI);
- Course module #3: WISP networking technology, the basics of the technology to build out the WISP network infrastructure and deliver a reliable service to customers;
- Course module #4: Automating WISP management processes, sales, billing, work orders, network management, customer installations;
- Course module #5: Sales and marketing, sell WISP services to potential customers, additional services that can be offered;
- Course module #6: Support and maintenance, CRM and helpdesk, provisioning and installation of subscribers, network maintenance;
- Course module #7: Providing a WISP service when there is no backhaul ISP service, satellite backhaul services pros and cons;
- Course module #8: Expanding the WISP business, managing growth, geographic issues, market issues, up-selling;
Request your free eBook: Start and Build a Successful Wireless Internet Service Provider Business
easyWISP has a very special FREE offer for anyone who wants to start a WISP business, or has a WISP and wants to grow the business.
This book explains how to start and manage a successful business. The contents summary is listed below.
- Chapter 1. The business of selling Internet access.
- Chapter 2. Network technology for start-up WISP's.
- Chapter 3. Fixed and mobile broadband access control.
- Chapter 4. WISP network design.
- Chapter 5. WISP management functionality and systems.
- Chapter 6. Planning a WISP business start-up.
- Chapter 7. Additional and third party services.
- Chapter 8. Transition to a LEO satellite backhaul.
- Chapter 9. A WISP start-up project.